Native Apps

JAH Mobile caters to the client to insure that the final published mobile  app on Apple Store Google Play Store accomplishes all the goals set by customer.  Due to our flexible “Code Free” platform, 90% of our apps are created without the need to write HTML(5),  JavaScript, PHP, JSON, or other coding usually required in building a custom mobile app.  The other 10% of our clients have special needs which we provide custom coding to accomplish.